COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information
Health Washington - Roadmap to Recovery Update
April 16, 2021
- Inslee announces vaccine eligibility expansion to all adults April 15
- Governor Inslee announced multiple updates to the Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery phased reopening plan. Counties will be individually evaluated every three weeks. The evaluations will occur on Mondays with any possible changes taking effect Friday, with the first evaluation scheduled for April 12.
- Please review the COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Businesses and Workers.
The Roadmap to Recovery Metrics will determine Skagit County's phase.
You can find the page where all industry reopening guidance is posted here.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY BRIEFING
Join Mayor Gere for her April 2021 COVID-19 Briefing. In the address she provides the latest information on COVID-19 in our community. The next community briefing will air May 12th at 4PM.
Following a long career of public service and leadership, John Small, Chief of Police for the Anacortes Police Department has announced his retirement effect July 1, 2021. Read on...
Join Mayor Gere for her April 2021 COVID-19 Briefing. In the address she provides the latest information on COVID-19 in our community. The next community briefing will air May 12th at 4PM. Read on...
SKAGIT COUNTY COVID-19 UPDATE
Check for Vaccine appointments here: www.skagitcounty.net/COVIDvaccine.
For a list of other vaccine providers, visit: https://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/Immunization/VaccineLocations.
How to Make A Vaccine Appointment at the Fairgrounds
Vaccine is available by appointment only at the Skagit County Fairgrounds when supply is available. First-dose vaccine appointments can be scheduled online at https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/ by searching “SCHD- COVID Vaccine Site.”
Public Health asks that you please schedule appointments online. A detailed online scheduling guide is available in English and in Spanish. If after reviewing the guide you still need assistance, call the Vaccine Hotline at 360-416-1500.
What’s the Latest?
- Skagit County Public Health’s COVID-19 FAQ’s, Myths and Rumors: Answered, Public Health Video Series.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
- Stay up to date on the Governor’s Proclamations and direct news from the Governor’s Office
- Washington State’s COVID-19 Website.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Island Hospital
- CDC information and resources
- An interactive visualization of the exponential spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus tracker (Washington State Hospital Association)
City Facilities remain closed at this time. City facilities will reopen when it is safe for visitors and staff.
All City essential services will continue, including public safety, solid waste services, water and sewer.
Please visit the City Closures webpage for more detailed information.