COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information
City of Anacortes Facilities
Masks are required in all City facilities regardless of vaccination status.
- Please click here for updated cases, hospitalizations, deaths, and vaccination reports for the STATE OF WASHINGTON
Skagit County Update
- Please click here for updated cases, hospitalizations, deaths, and vaccination reports for SKAGIT COUNTY
Vaccine and Testing Information
- Effective September 24th, the CDC Director approved Pfizer boosters for the following groups:
- People 65 years and older
- Residents in long-term care settings
- People aged 18-64 with underlying medical conditions
- People aged 18-64 who are at increased risk due to occupational or situational setting as identified by the CDC
- The Skagit County Fairgrounds Testing and Vaccine Site is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. The site is closed on Wednesdays.
- Testing services are limited to people who live, work, or go to school in Skagit County and are currently symptomatic and/or have had recent exposure.
- First and second dose vaccines are available to those aged 12 +
- Pfizer boosters are by appointment only. Please speak with your medical provider prior to seeking a third dose.
Bloodworks NW is currently facing a “perfect storm” and we desperately need the communities support. We have 60 open appointments in Anacortes for the upcoming blood drive at Westminster Presbyterian Church starting October 27, 2021 Read on...
The Mayor is seeking applicants for the Anacortes Library Board of Trustees. If you are interested please submit an application to the Talent Bank by 5 p.m. October 22, 2021. Read on...
What’s the Latest?
- Skagit County Public Health’s COVID-19 FAQ’s, Myths and Rumors: Answered, Public Health Video Series.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
- Stay up to date on the Governor’s Proclamations and direct news from the Governor’s Office
- Washington State’s COVID-19 Website.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Island Hospital
- CDC information and resources
- COVID-19 Resource Guides from U.S. Rep. Suzan Delbene
- An interactive visualization of the exponential spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus tracker (Washington State Hospital Association)