COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information
City of Anacortes Facilities
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. *Masks are required unless fully vaccinated.*
Vaccines are now available to all Washingtonians 12 and up. To find an appointment, visit VaccineLocator.doh.wa.gov.
Skagit County Update
- With the increasing presence of delta variant in our state, it is important that you get vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible. This is the best way to protect yourself against becoming critically ill.
- The Delta variant may cause more serious illness in younger adults as well as older people. It is recommended that people who may be at higher risk of developing COVID-19 continue to wear their mask when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. For those who are unvaccinated, please—continue to wear your mask when in indoor public settings and when gathering with others.
- 64.3% of all Skagitonians 12 years and older partially vaccinated against COVID-19, and 55.2% are fully vaccinated amongst Skagit County residents 0-65+.
Pop Up Vaccine Clinics are offering $25 gift cards to all people accessing their first dose (while supplies last). Thanks to the North Sound ACH for this partnership!
- Sat, July 24: Tri-Parish Food Bank, Burlington from 9am-3pm (hosted by Birds Eye Medical)
- Sat, July 24: Clear Lake Fire Department from 10am-2pm
- Sat, July 24: Gran Jaripeo Baile, Mount Vernon from 1-7pm
- Tues, July 27: Alger Fire Station from 3-5pm
- Wed, July 28: Skagit Transit Station, Downtown Mount Vernon from 5-9pm
- Wed, July 28: Skagit Valley Softball Fields from 5:30-7:30pm
- Thur, July 29: Boys & Girls Club, Cascade Middle School (Sedro-Woolley) from 3-6pm
- Those receiving their vaccine at this location will be entered to win a free xBox! Thank you to the Boys & Girls Club for this partnership!
The W. T. Preston and Maritime Heritage Center (703 R Ave.) and the Anacortes Museum (1305 8th St.) have all RE-OPENED!!! Read on...
The Mayor is seeking applicants for the City of Anacortes Planning Commission. Submit an application to the Talent Bank by 5 p.m. August 27, 2021. Read on...
What’s the Latest?
- Skagit County Public Health’s COVID-19 FAQ’s, Myths and Rumors: Answered, Public Health Video Series.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
- Stay up to date on the Governor’s Proclamations and direct news from the Governor’s Office
- Washington State’s COVID-19 Website.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Island Hospital
- CDC information and resources
- An interactive visualization of the exponential spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus tracker (Washington State Hospital Association)