- Your Government
- Services & Departments
- Computers, Wi-Fi, & Printing
Computer & Print Service
WiFi Hotspot Checkout
The library now has WiFi hotspots for patrons to borrow! Check out a hotspot with your library card and connect your device to the Internet from anywhere.
Hotspot borrowers must:
1) Be at least 18 years of age with a library account in good standing.
2. Check out no more than one Hotspot per household at a time.
3. Abide by Verizon’s Acceptable Use Policy.
4. Assume any and all liability for the cost, repair, or replacement in the event of loss due to theft, damage, negligence, or misuse.
5. Return the device and all accessories in the container provided.
1. Hotspot can be checked out for a two week period.
2. Hotspot data may be turned off remotely if device becomes overdue.
3. Wireless security is not guaranteed. Borrowers accept all risk associated with use of the wireless data service.
4. No content filtering is provided. Parents are encouraged to work closely with their children in selecting material that is consistent with personal and family values and boundaries.
5. The Library assumes no responsibility for equipment failure, and equipment is not guaranteed to work in all locations.
You can place these hotspots on hold through our catalog. Just search for "Hotspot"
We have 12 public computers available for anyone to use, either with their library card or a guest pass (ask our staff at the front desk). Each computer has a fast and stable internet connection along with the following.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Multiple web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)
- DVD drive to play your DVD's and CD's
- A pair of headphones
- Much, much, more!
Our public computers and Wi-Fi network now use the cities Municipal Fiber Network, offering speeds up to 1Gb/s.
To find out more about the new city internet visit the Fiber Department's webpage.
We offer black and white and color printing and copying. Either print from one of our public computers or print from your own device by following the steps listed on our Mobile Printing webpage.
- Black and white prints and copies are $0.10 per page
- Color prints and copies are $0.50 per page.