We are also taking this opportunity to remind our residents that it is always prudent to take precautionary measures to minimize risk exposure or slow the impacts of the virus. Here are some simple steps you can take to reduce risk for spread of the virus:
• increase handwashing and use of alcohol-based sanitizer;
• improve respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette;
• avoid touching surfaces and then touching your face;
• enhance social distancing (>6 feet);
• frequently clean and disinfect high-touch and common surfaces; and
• remain home through the duration of respiratory illnesses.