How do I obtain a no-contact order against someone?

Police Officers do not issue no-contact orders; Judges do. You must go to the Skagit County District Court and complete a petition for an order. Court appearances will follow after the petition is submitted and before a no-contact order is issued. Contact information for that court is: 

600 S 3rd Street

Mount Vernon, WA

Phone: 360-336-9313

Show All Answers

1. How do I arrange for a civil standby?
2. How do the Anacortes Police Department Use of Force polices align with national recommendations?
3. I have a Landlord-Tenant issue. Can the police help me?
4. What should I do about a violation of a parenting plan?
5. I am the victim of a telephone scam. What can I do?
6. How do I obtain a no-contact order against someone?
7. I saw something suspicious or witnessed a crime taking place. How soon should I contact the police?
8. I am interested in employment as a Police Officer. How do I begin the application process?