What if I lose my Concealed Pistol License?

We may be able to help you replace your license if you live in the City of Anacortes, and your license has been lost, stolen, or destroyed. If you live within the city limits of Anacortes, please give us a call at (360) 293-4684. The fee for a replacement license is $10.

Show All Answers

1. Are you a member of the armed forces, out of state and need to renew?
2. When do I need to have a Concealed Pistol License?
3. Where do I apply for or renew a Concealed Pistol License?
4. What are the application hours?
5. Is there a background check?
6. Are there other requirements?
7. How long does it take before I receive my license?
8. What documents will I need to bring with me?
9. How long is my Concealed Pistol License valid?
10. What if I lose my Concealed Pistol License?
11. Does Washington have reciprocity for Concealed Pistol Licenses with any other states?