Who can I talk to about my fines?

Payments can be made in person at 1218 24th Street, Anacortes, WA  or online at Anacortes Municipal Court Online Payment. You may also pay by phone by calling NCOURT 1(877)793-8935.
If you are having trouble paying for your court related fines or need more time to pay, please contact the Anacortes Municipal Court directly at 360-293-1913. 
The court clerk also collects payment of probation fees, but if you're having trouble with paying those fees contact the Skagit County Probation Department at 360-416-1275.

Also, payments can be made in person through any Skagit County Court-  Anacortes Municipal, Burlington Municipal, Mount Vernon Municipal, Sedro Woolley Municipal and Skagit County District Court. Just be sure to let them know which court you are making the payment to and if possible, your case number. 

If you would like to make payments online to a court other than Anacortes, please use the following links: 

Skagit County District Court 

Burlington Municipal Court 

Mount Vernon Municipal Court 

Sedro Woolley Municipal Court 

Show All Answers

1. Does the Public Defender handle my traffic ticket, too?
2. Does the Public Defender take care of my DOL hearing?
3. It's my first court appearance, will the Public Defender be there?
4. Where is the Public Defender's Office?
5. Where can I meet with the Public Defender?
6. Who can I talk to about my fines?