Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
*Please provide, if using for residence*
*Please provide an email address so we may email you a receipt
*Where will the dumpster be delivered*
*Must call 360.293.1921 for hauls and removal*
~The day of deliver starts the first day~
*Once you have submitted the form we will contact you by phone to receipt in payment*
*I understand tonnage will be billed separately along with daily fees in excess of the original seven (7) days, and any extra hauls, along with state refuse taxes*
Deliver, 7 day rental, 1 time haul, state refuse taxes
Tonnage, extra hauls, daily fees over the 7 days, additional state refuse taxes
• Must be accessible for the collection vehicle and placed on approved level surface
• Loaded evenly, not overloaded, and fill to rim or designated fill line
• Must dump by gravity alone (crew will not remove waste by hand)
• 6 & 8 yard containers are available for solid asphalt roofing material
• Loose material must be bagged and tied to eliminate flying debris from container
• Container and vehicles may cause damage to surfaces due to weight
• The customer is responsible for any and all damage to the container incurred while it is in the Customer’s possession.
• The customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold City of Anacortes harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liabilities to or by third parties relating to bodily injury or property damange involving the container at the job site.
• Animal waste or carcasses, medical waste
• Blocks of concrete, rocks, heavy metal objects, large car parts, metal pipe
• Hazardous and toxic waste, paint, oil, grease, antifreeze, solvents, material with asbestos content
• Materials containing excessive amounts of water
• Rechargeable or large batteries
• Recyclable or compostable materials including sod, brush, etc.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field